Beauty plus Sustainability…
At Goldhill Salon we don’t want your hair to look good – we want it to look GREAT!! This is why we are excited to use and offer you only the finest hair care products around – Davines.
Davines’ philosophy of Beauty plus Sustainability led them to create highly effective and innovative products that focus on:
- eco-sustainable ingredients,
- environmental impacts, and
- consumer safety.
They favor ingredients that are:
- Of natural origin, organic or eco-certified
- Made from renewable sources, eco-sustainable, not of petrochemical origin
- Made from environmentally friendly processes
- Possibly biodegradable and with low water toxicity
- Originating from crops produced in conformity with international eco-ethical standards, thus with no discrimination and exploitation of people or the environment
- Sold according to fair trade principals
- Innovative, unique and specific with top quality purity
- Not tested on animals
At Goldhill Salon we utilize Davines products exclusively; we think of ourselves as your hair doctor. The top notch service you get when you come into our salon is not what you get elsewhere. We want to build a relationship with you and your hair by recommending the proper and correct products to create and maintain healthy, vibrant hair.
Whether you have dry, frizzy, colored-treated, fine, delicate, curly, fragile or normal hair, Goldhill Salon has the right Davines Essential Haircare product for you.
If you are experiencing dandruff, hair loss, clogged scalp pores, or sensitive scalp, we offer specialized scalp treatments to help balance out these conditions using the Davines Natural Tech line.
The Davines More Inside line of gels, sprays, mousse, and pomades tell you on each bottle exactly what it is and what kind of effect it creates on hair. Goldhill Salon has a styling product for whatever your need is.
Once you use these products, you’ll be hooked! To read more about Davines and see these amazing products, click here.
Longing for smoother, straighter hair? Keratin hair-straightening treatments are a popular option at our salon.
If you’re thinking about trying it, you should know this:
- What Is Keratin? It’s a protein that’s naturally in your hair.
- How It Works: A stylist applies a keratin hair-straightening product to your hair and then uses the heat of a flat iron to seal it in. The process takes about 90 minutes or longer, depending on your hair’s length.
- Time-Saving Tresses: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%, says hair stylist Henri Borday of New York’s Mizu salon and corporate educator for Global Keratin.
- Farewell, Frizz: You can forget about frizzy hair after treatment. “You could walk out in moist or light rain and your hair won’t change,” Borday says.
- Wait Before You Wash: You shouldn’t wash your hair for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin hair treatment, and after the don’t-wash waiting period, you should use sodium-sulfate-free shampoo to help maintain the treatment.
- How Long It Lasts: The results can last up to 5 months.
Want some Kandy? Eye Kandy that is…
- Glitter can be worn bolder for a more intense look or subtle for a daytime office look.
- Their secret is our stay-put base. Once glitter is applied, it will stay on all day. No flaking!
- Sprinkles Glitter is an excellent product for dance troops, cheerleaders, stage performers, etc.
- It can be applied as a liner or all over for a more intense and noticeable look.
- They offer a variety of brighter, bolder colors for performers.
- Sprinkles Liquid Sugar is water-based and also safe for skin and contact lenses.
- Sprinkles Glitter contains no metal, is safe for sensitive skin as well as contact lenses, and is made of polyester plastic.
In addition to these products, we also have brushes, combs, travel sized flat irons and blow dryers and much more available for sale.